Walking South Africa
Sunway Safaris: Small-Group Adventure Tours for travellers who appreciate the journey, not just the destination.
Day to Day Itinerary
Dates & Prices / Book Here!
Africa - South Africa
South Africa - Swaziland
Accommodated - Budget
The higher level of physical fitness is required as these tours head to more remote areas. Activities may involve walking up/down uneven ground such as hiking into canyons or climbing sand dunes. The level of infrastructure drops so road conditions may deteriorate and accommodation becomes more basic. On camping tours some nights of bush camping (no facilities) may be introduced.
Kruger is a Malaria Area. Many local people and some travellers do not take malaria prophylaxis, but most health professionals recommend you do. Consult your doctor or a specialist travel clinic for the latest advice concerning malaria prophylaxis, as it changes regularly.
Tour highlights * Mpumalanga - Panorama Route sight seeing
* Kruger National Park – game drives
* Swaziland – mountain walks, cultural adventure
* KwaZulu Natal – walk, game drive and museums
* Drakensberg Mountains – mountain walks
* 8 walks of varying grades – Mac Mac, Blyde River Canyon, Big 5, Swaziland, Isimangaliso, Zululand, Drakensberg, The Amphitheatre
What's Included? * 12 nights in hotels, cabins & guest houses & 1 night
* Entrance fees
* Transport in minibus / safari truck
* Meals as per itinerary
* Professional guide
What's Not Included? Visas
Tips and gratuities
Items of a personal nature